Subject: [Leica] Need feedback on possible trade up. Or should I say down?
From: kvj at gammanine.com (Keith V Johnson)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:16 2004

Now that I've made my new MP my main body, I've come across an old issue.
Yes, I mean the shutter speed dial direction issue. I have an opportunity to
swap my ttl for a non ttl of similar condition. My thoughts are that having
both bodies operate the same would be best. Of course the ttl shutter dial
being bigger is simpler to operate. I don't care about ttl flash so that's
not an issue. Any feedback from someone who's faced a similar decision would
be much appreciated.