Subject: [Leica] Jim Lager to Speak at OCCS Show Columbus, Ohio
From: pgw at ecr.net (Dan Hausman)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:23 2004

The Ohio Camera Collectors Society is proud to announce that Mr. James Lager
is to Speak on Friday. MAY 28 at 7:30 P.M for the opening of the 42nd Annual
International OCCS Show, The "ORIGINAL COLLECTOR'S SHOW".  Title of the
program is "Leica, Past, Present and Future" (Free to Public, but
reservations suggested, e-mail me at pgw@ecr.net)

Hours for the Camera show and auction:

Saturday. May 29, 10 - 4 - Show & Sale (Buy, Sell, Trade)
5:00 P.M. - Great Photo Auction (Free to Public, we are currently taking
consignments for the auction)

Sunday. May 30, 10 - 3 - Show & Sale (More Buy, Sell, Trade)

There will also be hourly Mini sessions on variety of Subjects throughout
the show.

Location is the Holiday Inn Columbus EAST, Rt. I-70 at Hamilton Rd.,
Columbus, Ohio 43232. SPECIAL HOTEL RATES FOR OCCS EXHIBITORS & ATTENDEES,
PHONE HOTEL RESERVATIONS A.S.A.P: (614) 868-1380.

Dan Hausman
President, Ohio Camera Collectors Society