Subject: [Leica] Attachments?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:27 2004

By the way: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not when I announced the New
LUG, but it is now perfectly OK to send messages that are not plain text.
The software will strip out the junk and send the plain text that's inside
it, or, if it can't find any plain text inside, it will generate plain text
by doing the equivalent of running it through a browser.