Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: Hilversum/Amsterdam
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 6 10:36:48 2004

Nathan Wajsman showed:

Hi Nathan,
Sometimes it's just worth the effort to get out and shoot these kinds of
life, certainly while a fair or other event is going on, because people are
distracted from the camera and we capture quiet moments of their lives as
well as  deriving some easy going relaxing photo taking time for ourselves.

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt6.jpg<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<