Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: Hilversum/Amsterdam
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Sep 5 10:27:45 2004

Last weekend there was a street fair in a nearby town, Hilversum, where
my children go to school. The weather was mercifully good, so I walked
around and snapped this and that. The main picture is just cute (I think):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36.jpg

Aside from the stands put on by the stores, freelance businessmen also
wanted a piece of the action:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt2.jpg

The next four are from a random walk around Amsterdam. Shopper and friend:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt3.jpg
Bicycle parking:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt4.jpg
A rest:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt5.jpg
(I like these two pictures because of the eye contact, although in both
cases the gaze seems to say, "Why the hell is this guy taking a picture
of us?!"
Finally, *everything* can be transported on a bicycle in Amsterdam:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_36alt6.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands