Subject: [Leica] Re: MORE THAN... R.I.P. ILFORD
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Sep 6 11:18:36 2004

I think I posted a link to info about how to use a digital was an IR
camera. You need to heavily filter to cut out most of the visible
light and leave only a little red plus the IR. You get an ASA of like
1 or 5 or something. LONG exposures.

Ah - here's a site although it doesn't look like the site i posted:

<http://dpfwiw.com/ir.htm>

Adam

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Re: MORE THAN... R.I.P. ILFORD)
Message from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] Re: MORE THAN... R.I.P. ILFORD)