Subject: [Leica] INCORRECTLY R.I.P. ILFORD
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 6 17:16:16 2004

On 9/6/04 8:47 AM, "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> typed:

> Rabid Mark Rabiner!
> Oh, ye of little faith! I sold some lensboards to a fellow that actually
> used wet plates, and from what I gather, there are a bunch of really,
> really
> retro folks out there actually doing the wet and wild thing in the dark!
> Almost a movement, not quite a conspiracy, yet.
> I think you should be able to get some of that new-fangled film stuff for a
> while yet!
> Cheers!
> Dan

I'm determined to shoot some glass plates before I die.
Dry ones though.
I think they come in Tmax 400. Really!

No not Bergger. Not Adox. Not Croatian Hungarian extracts.

But Kodak Tmax 400.
Who knows what sells.
And it must sell because if it didn't Kodak would not carry it "for old
times sake"... Just to be a good sport.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon