Subject: [Leica] The story of my detention by the NYPD
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 9 16:28:26 2004

I've got a softie too!  I'm getting the hang of it, trying
different techniques (tip of finger vs. 1st/2nd joint with
tension, etc.)

I've got just a few rolls under my belt with the 28 ASPH.
I have a .72 and bought the CV 28/35 mini-finder, but
I'm having some potential trouble with horizontal and
vertical alignment attempts using the CV finder.

I also see that I need to get a grip on how the metering
pattern works with the 28 lens, handling contrasty shots
and what not.

So while the lens's full glory is still ahead of me, I have
scanned a roll of color film @ 4000 dpi and had a glimpse
at its resolving power.  Yummy!

I hope practice makes perfect - or at least adequate in
my case :-)

Scott