Subject: [Leica] The story of my detention by the NYPD
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Sep 9 13:48:28 2004

Scott,

I'll stay out of the politics. If you think YOU are shaky, and I'm 58! :-)

I hate carrying even a monopod so I use a "softie" on all Leicas
except for my M7. I find it gives you one to two speeds slower
without a lot of shake. I guess it helps if your M6 is black too.
Usually you can go with this combo into places where other
cameras would be banned. This applies to museums, etc.

Are you wild about the 28 ASPH yet?! :-)

William

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] The story of my detention by the NYPD)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NOW-- TRIPODS! The story of my detention by the NYPD)