Subject: [Leica] The story of my detention by the NYPD
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Sat Sep 11 07:00:58 2004

Kyle-
WOW! From the recorder of the Goth world to a real live PJ! Like a
chrysalis, forming into the butterfly- you are forever 'becoming' like
Harris' Red Dragon!
Perhaps The Pink Headed Bug could do a documentary about your interesting
life!

Only kidding- sitting here in my mudane little world I am continually
fascinated by you guys that get out there and mix it up in the 'real' world!
I enjoy your work, and I can tell from your 'Goth' photos, and the contents
of your posts that you have an acerbic sense of humor, so you won't be
offended by my comments! Hey! I expect anyday now to turn over to the
National Geographic Channel, and see our own Tina slogging through a swamp,
fighting off mosquitoes the size of B-29s and anacondas the size of subway
trains!!

Keep safe- and always wear clean underwear... just in case!
Dan