Subject: [Leica] Heaven is...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 13 16:57:32 2004

Kit said:
>>I knew bringing up the spirits subject would give this thread even more
life! :) <<<<

Kit,
Dang right girl, we need a shot of the good stuff around here once in awhile
just to stave off the chills of oncoming winter! :-) Or Hurricane depending
on where you live. Or to just relax and enjoy the quiet of the closing day.
:-)

A real old time reporter I worked with many years ago everytime we did a
shoot near Niagara Falls always said... "Damn if we only had the scotch to
go with all that water we'd be in heaven every day!" :-)

A dram or two a day will keep the soul light and merry. The key board
fingers nimble and the Leica eyed photographer just as sharp as a ...
(insert your own favourite leica lens glass here!)  :-)

I know this kind of babble usually happens Friday afternoons, but what the
heck it's a miserable Monday afternoon so I'm going for a Lagavullin! ;-)

Thanks for the thought kit. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)