Subject: [Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Sep 13 18:10:40 2004

WINTER!!!  WINTER!!!  What the H-E-L-L do you know about winter out their in
Lotusland?

What's wrong? ...the thermometer dipping below 25C already???

....oh, pity those poor Vancouverites freezing, FREEEZZZING!! in that BITTER
winter they get out their.

No sympathy from this end of 'er Ted, old buddy.

"Chills of Winter"   ....me arse!!

Greg Locke
In Newfoundland...
... Where we are taking up our bulbs, dragging the snow tires from the back
of the shed and searching the bargain racks for snow suits for the kids.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)