Subject: [Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:33:45 2004

>Ya well ok eh? I bet you didn't know we get cold rain from Alaska!  So
there!
> Wet arse me arm pit? So OK eh, when did you see me in me wet suit? ;-)<<<<

Henning Wulff asked:

> Could you post a picture of this please? I'm trying to imagine it,
> and I don't think I quite got it yet.<<<<<<<

It's OK Henning it's easier to describe! ;-)  For your wildest imagination
try this. In a wet suit.........

As hard as it maybe, ;-)  think of a young well built sea lion lounging on
the shores of Race Rocks checking out well developed female sea lionesess!
;-) There you go eh? ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)