Subject: [Leica] Tri-X on the cheap
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 15 11:53:28 2004

What makes no sense to me is that the 50-roll pack ($239.95) of Tri-X at
B&H is much more expensive than buying the rolls individually ($184.50)
or in 2-packs ($162.25). I guess there is something to be said for
having all of the rolls from the same emulsion, but with Tri-X?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA