Subject: [Leica] Tri-X on the cheap
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Wed Sep 15 18:29:14 2004

A quick check at B&H shows these prices for 100 foot rolls of 400ei film,
what I usually use:

APX 23.95
Fortepan 29.95
Neopan 36.95
TMY 48.95
TX 44.95 and both Kodak emulsions are out of stock or back ordered -- I have
little expectation that the lower priced "W" emulsions listed will ever be
back in stock.

Last May I bought 3 100-foot rolls of new TriX for $24.50 each. Looks like
those days are gone forever... looks like I'll be changing films.

bill h