Subject: [Leica] Tri-X on the cheap
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 15 13:08:58 2004

Give TMax a shot, Jeffery. Tmax in Tmax developer is nice (and I've been
hard to please since the new Tri-X emulsion).

I reply, because you and I have been struggling with the same setup. Give
Tri-X a shot too, in HC-110. It seems to nullify that "grain aliasing" or
whatever you want to call it that was a chore.

Daniel