Subject: [Leica] Was: Digilux digressions / Now: 125 years Barnack
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Sep 15 13:48:04 2004

Mark

125 years are commonly commemorated in Germany and Switzerland, especially
by corporate companies and associations. Because the next "real"
commemoration would be after 200 years, so it makes one party more inbetween.

I dont think many of our list will buy this camera, but it's those
collectors that keep Leica alive. For me, I would love to have this camera.
Not for the display-case, but for shooting, and scratch & dent it with a
pleasure (except the glass of course).

And I wouldn't care even if they sell a 157 years commemoration camera for
Oscar Barnacks mother in law. As long as some fools buy it...

:-Didier