Subject: [Leica] Re LEICA MP VIEWFINDER & Other points of vue (Luis Ripoll)
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Sep 16 03:42:42 2004

>Thanks for your opinion. In fact I've never had flare with the M3, the
first
>thing I was surprised with the M6 was the flare. My M3 works well, but it
>would be better do a restoring of the viewfinder (I think it's dieing) and
>vulcanite, M6 with meter are more comfortable, and at least I have the
>framelines of the 35mm.  I can not very well understand a "top-notch lens",
>you mind i.e. a Noctilux?, I'm happy with my actual M-lenses: 35/2, 50/2,
>50/2,8, 90/2,8 (Ref. 11825), 135/3,4. Actually I use my Super-Angulon R
>4/21mm (excellent lens!) with the R to M adapter on my M cameras, but is to
>big and maybe I'll buy a second hand Elmarit 21 mm/2,8.

Luis

The 28mm f:2 ASPH is one.A true marvel. Of course the Noctilux is another
one but has a rather limited use. The 90mm f:2 ASPH is another winner and
the 21mm f:2.8 ASPH is another excellent and unsurpassed lens. Owning a M6
your money will have a better use on this kind lenses than on a new body who
does not really add too much to the old one. Just my opinion.

Regards

Felix

PS I have preferred to buy a M7 to the MP, keeping my M6, as flare was not
disturbing me too much.

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Re LEICA MP VIEWFINDER)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of)) ([Leica] Re LEICA MP VIEWFINDER & Other points of vue)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re LEICA MP VIEWFINDER & Other points of vue (Luis Ripoll))