Subject: [Leica] Re LEICA MP VIEWFINDER
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 16 04:02:50 2004

Luis

Why don't you get a MP viewfinder for your M6 and spend the rest of the
money for new lenses? Leica's offering to put the MP7 vf in all M6, M6-TTL
and early M7 cameras (AFAIK the newer M7 have the MP vf anyway). On the
message board of www.leicainfo.de I've read this costs less than 300 Euro.

For a 21mm lens, as a good alternative there's the Voigtlander 4.0/21mm.

Didier