Subject: [Leica] RE: contax guessing game...
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Thu Sep 16 05:30:17 2004

That's interesting, Karen....

..and when you think of it, a very logical step for Leica.
The M is a "high end" product that now is available in various
configurations so why not offer a "custom" camera ordering service.

As I was discussioning with Emanuel earlier, my next Leica buying decisions
will be centred around matching viewfinders to lenses.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com