Subject: [Leica] Re: Kerry Who
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 16 08:54:39 2004

Greg Locke offered:
>>> On a Leica note... The last "intelligent" politicians in Canada where
> photographed with Leicas.
> Right, Ted? ...or is it Left, Ted?  Whatever!<<<<<

Hi Greg,
How true, like when you were just a young lad and I was already an old guy!
;-)

After all the politicians I photographed during a 40 year period of creating
election campaign posters across this country, "politics and politicians are
all cut from the same cloth regardless of political party!"

They all lie their way to power.. lie 4 years........ do it, lie all over
again allowing mere stupid mortals to re-elect them to lie another 4 years!
And if one doubts this, put your "party philosophies" aside and think about
things they've said .......AND what didn't happen after they were elected!
Regardless of party!

And mere mortals are so stupid to believe them, then bitch about them when
we re-elect them.

It truly is a mad, mad world out there. But I've never heard anyone offer a
common sense way of correcting this.

But dang they all looked great blown up to 4' X 6' posters shot with Leica
glass! ;-) And whatever the slide film of the day was.

ted