Subject: [Leica] Kerry Who
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 12:48:51 2004

Why should we care? WHY should we care? B.D., we HAVE TO care.

After all, M.B. Howard was the prototypical new age journalist. Not just
another tattered, pants-pissing newspaper reporter warming a barstool in the
Denver Press Club, but a cutting edge (that'd be the edge of a single-edge
razor
blade, of course) coke dust Hoover who sparked journalistic intensity via
jangled nerves and $1,000-a-day habit, rather than a foggy, old-school rage
fueled
by a three-boilermaker lunch.

And to think we ran his sorry ass out of town. How shortsighted could we
have
been?  : )

Mr. Reverence, Chris Lawson

B.D. writes:

And we care about the former editor of the Rocky Mountain News, why? ;-)

>>Chris Lawson takes a wild guess:

Let me guess. Would that be Michael Balf Howard, former Rocky Mountain
News (Denver) editor-in-chief and cocaine addict who slithered out of
town in shame?

No, I didn't think so.

-Chris Lawson<<

>>>nbeddoe@lehman.com writes:

How many Americans can tell me who Michael Howard is?

Neil<<<

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Kerry Who)