Subject: [Leica] Kerry Who
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Sep 16 13:46:19 2004

O'Reilly sparks journalistic intensity, but I wouldn't mind seeing his
ass run out of town. I really, really value honesty and integrity in
journalism over panache. I move from Time to Newsweek to US News & World
Report searching for journalism without an axe to grind. Boring? Maybe.
But there's something to be said for non-biased reporting.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA