Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 16 13:51:34 2004

15 12.4mp  NEF's at 5 frames per second the Nikon D2X has finally today come
out and all bets are off as to my next 4 digit photo expenditure.
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0409/04091605nikond2x.asp

I was saving up for the Epson for my M glass.
But continue in hurry up and wait mode.

The Nikon puts my recently amassed modern Nikon glass system to work. And
maybe also ME.

When the The LEICA DIGITAL-MODUL-R comes out next month it will be
unfortunate for lots of people even more then me but up against this and
some solid offerings from Canon.

When the Leica M back finally comes out it will have to unfortunately
compete with this.

I think lots of people are Leica Nikon shooters.

Leicas and Nikons go together like Peanut butter and jelly.

Adams peanut better crunchy and Smuckers raspberry jelly or jam I forgot
which.
I think the Smuckers has red dot on it.
Same with my teeth.

Mark Rabiner