Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Sep 16 14:11:03 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 13:51, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> 15 12.4mp  NEF's at 5 frames per second the Nikon D2X has finally today
> come
> out and all bets are off as to my next 4 digit photo expenditure.
> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0409/04091605nikond2x.asp

I'm curious to see how noisy it is. 12MP is a lot pixels to squeeze in to
an APS sized sensor. I'm guessing that's the reason why it only goes to
800asa.
I hope it turns out to be a spectacular performer. I prefer the Nikon
ergonomics
over those of Canon

Feli

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Tewe)