Subject: [Leica] Kerry
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Sep 16 17:47:35 2004

George:

Please take this to the LugForum.

I have to assume that you won't, so please consider the following:

There is no one more frightening than Bush, who intends to "level"
Fallujah after he wins on November 7th.

This will have the effect of turning even more middle east people into
Al Queda fanatics and will alienate us from more of our friends.

We should be dividing our enemies and uniting our friends.  Instead,
Bush's policies are uniting our enemies and dividing our friends.

Jim

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Kerry)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Kerry)