Subject: [Leica] Kerry
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Sep 17 00:35:13 2004

Jim,
I am afraid I am beginning to agree with you. The has been so much
bluster, backpedalling and misinformation since the "victory" in Iraq
that many traditional US allies are distancing themselves from the US.
There are only a few of us left (I am British) but our loyalty is very
strained.
All the scholars said there was no known link between Saddam and Al
Quaeda. There is now, exactly as predicted.
Frank