Subject: [Leica] Re: Hurricane Ivan
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Sep 16 21:29:41 2004

Jeff was the smarter one I think. We took 6 hrs to travel to the Mississippi
border(usually a 1 1/2 hr trip), then another 6 into Alabama. We just drove
home today in 7 hrs. And the New Orleans Police were "nice" enough to set up
traffic stops to check brake tags on the way in from N.O. East!!

Welcome back to N.O.

Decatur, Alabama, you guys were cool.

Chris
New Orleans