Subject: [Leica] Re: Hurricane Ivan
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 16 21:41:55 2004

Chris Williams offered:

> Jeff was the smarter one I think. We took 6 hrs to travel to the
Mississippi
> border(usually a 1 1/2 hr trip), then another 6 into Alabama. We just
drove
> home today in 7 hrs. And the New Orleans Police were "nice" enough to set
up
> traffic stops to check brake tags on the way in from N.O. East!!
> > Welcome back to N.O.
> > Decatur, Alabama, you guys were cool.>

Hey Chris,

The best part of this?  Man yer sitting there typing! ;-) Glad you lads down
there got through this OK and not water logged!

ted

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Hurricane Ivan)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Hurricane Ivan)