Subject: [Leica] Re LEICA MP VIEWFINDER & Other points of vue (Luis Ripoll)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Sep 16 21:34:07 2004

Hola Luis,

Without knowing what you are interested in, it is hard to recommend. But
here is one: http://www.charliewaite.com/default.asp

Click on Links for the Light and Land workshops. Even if you are not
normally doing landscape, spending a few days with a guy like Charlie
Waite can be very inspiring--it was to me.

These are in the UK, I am sure you have lots of workshops in Spain
too--I know from my visits there that the photography scene, at least in
  Madrid, is quite vibrant.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman