Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Fri Sep 17 06:52:00 2004

> What makes it to me sound even more flagship (and it looks
> just like the
> d2h) is the many multi part color sensitive meter. Sounds to
> me like the F5.
> I don't think any of the meters since have had millions of
> little pixel readers each reading different colors like the
> f5 but I could be wrong. I believe the meter on the f5 is the
> most accurate way of measuring light for photography ever
> invented. They should stick that technology in a hand held.
> So we can use it with our Nikon view camera lenses! :)
>
> Mark Rabiner
> Photography
> Portland Oregon
> http://rabinergroup.com/

...and I might add my little bit of Nikon gossip and rumour.
The F6 will have interchangeable digital back. Which is logical when you see
the so many F5 components in the D2X.

Nikon certainly seperates itself from Canon tech evolution theory.

Greg Locke

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] All bets are off)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] All bets are off)