Subject: [Leica] Collecting Leicas
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Fri Sep 17 09:19:23 2004

Y'all guys ... you're much too literal-minded! With all the chitchat about
collecting, I've always thought it was amusing how people always make a big
distinction between collectors and 'users,' as if there were lots of these
gray-bearded old geezers sitting around on hoards of Leicas, stacked up in a
vault ... I was trying to be funny! I guess it wasn't convincing! ;-)

Kit