Subject: [Leica] Re: The Economist (WAS: Kerry Who)
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Sep 17 10:31:10 2004

I read an interview with Angelina Jolie, the American actress, on a
plane last week. One of the reasons she likes being out of the USA is
to get world news, she said even the big newspapers in the US give
superficial coverage of world affairs, my experience would agree,
though I have only visited 20 to 30 US locations. It must be just about
impossible for the majority of Americans to get a balanced view of
world affairs as they are given no data. One of my friends who is an
international expert in Washington, doing mainly government work, is
tearing her hair out at the antics of the current administration and
its ignorance.
Frank

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: The Economist (WAS: Kerry Who))
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: The Economist (WAS: Kerry Who))