Subject: [Leica] For the Very Rich and Exquisitly Stupid
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Sep 17 14:58:15 2004

In my case, the tactic is a little different. My wife always tells me to
buy what I want.  *I'm* the one who agonizes long and hard (out loud)
about spending the money.  By the time I make the decision to buy and ask
her about it, she heaves a sigh of relief and says "Just buy the ****
thing already.  You should have stopped agonizing and done it months ago!"

And no, she doesn't have a sister. . .   :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] For the Very Rich and Exquisitly Stupid)