Subject: [Leica] nietzchean self-promotion
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Sep 17 15:16:02 2004

Kyle:  Whether it's Neitzche, Andy Warhol, Woody Allen or Donald Duck,
congratulations.  I always thought that the general "attitude" of your
pictures had an "it" factor that might catch on in the art scene. It's got
something to do with a contradiction between the goth/youth angst thing
that takes itself so seriously, combined with a deliciously wicked sense
of humor that, on the surface, at least, takes nothing too seriously.

Your levitation pictures added to that attitude make me feel even more so.
Good for you.  Enjoy it, and may it take you further.  And if you start to
get too insufferably pleased with yourself, go see the movie "Pecker."

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] nietzchean self-promotion)