Subject: [Leica] M6 finder question
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Sep 17 15:35:49 2004

The MP finder conversion for the older metered Ms has the same mask set
as the M6 that you dislike. The MP mask set has an additional lens
which helps reduce the dreaded finder white-out. I had both my cameras
done and I think it was in the 200+ range each. Check with your Leica
distributor for a firm quote.

John Collier