Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Fri Sep 17 17:08:16 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 16:53, Douglas M. Sharp wrote:
> But Doug,
> As we all know you love and cherish your SL (SL2?) viewfinders. Has
> Leica managed to even equal
> the clarity and brightness of these ? I don't think so.

A few months ago Don Goldberg did a complete rebuild of my SL.
This included re-silvering the prism block etc., so the optical
system in my SL is probably as good as new. That said, I took a look
though an R9 at a Leica Day and nearly had my socks blown off. The R9
finder is as bright if not brighter than the one in the SL.

Feli

Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] All bets are off)