Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Sep 17 23:25:10 2004

Exactly! No nonsense about Oscar Barnack, or Sultan of Brunei special
editions etc. Just hard info about a specialized service which may or
may not be a sufficiently large market to sustain a company (I just
don't know enough about these things) but at least it plays to Leica's
core competencies.

Nathan