Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica CL, 25mm and 90mm lenses
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 18 01:03:14 2004

While packing my bag for tomorrow's trip to Seville, I realized that I
no longer need two CLs--the tiny Domke bag will happily accept the M6
and one CL plus three lenses. So, the following are now for sale:

- Leica CL in excellent cosmetic condition (not the one I bought from
Sonny, that one I am keeping). Includes leather strap, body cap, spare
mercury battery and original manual in German OR the Hove reprint in
English. EUR 300 OBO.

- 90mm Elmar C for CL or CLE. Beautiful cosmetically, glass totally
clean. Comes with original lens hood and front cap, instead of a single
rear cap I only have a double M rear cap (i.e. two M rear caps epoxied
together). EUR 200 OBO.

- Voigtlander 25mm Snapshot Skopar. Mint condition, all packaging, caps,
CV LTM-to-M adapter, viewfinder. EUR 180 OBO.

The above items include air mail shipping within Europe or to North
America. Other regions or shipping methods at cost. If you are
interested in the CL and one of the lenses as a package, take 10% off;
if CL and both lenses, take 15% off.

Please email me off-list if interested.

Nathan

--