Subject: [Leica] Re: Top Twelve Gallery
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Sep 18 10:05:14 2004

At 11:27 PM 9/17/2004, Karen wrote:
>I've tried to find the twelve photographs that I like the most and
>made a new gallery that I hope will be consistently updated as I
>improve in abilities:
>         http://photoethnography.com/gallery/top12/index.html

Karen, I liked both the selection and the format.  The smallish images load
quickly and the text adds a lot to the viewing experience.  Easy to
navigate and interesting to look at -- a good combination.  A lot of us
probably envy your opportunities to travel to neat places.  Thanks for
sharing.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108