Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Sep 18 12:31:17 2004

Kit, when I was last in Denver, I had "Fresh Coho Salmon" in a restaurant.
At that time, I wasn't thinking and was wondering why the waiter is using
hyperbole about it being "only available a short period each year." :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)
Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)
Message from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)