Subject: [Leica] contax guessing game...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Sep 16 19:24:40 2004

Someone claims that someone on the Contax list discovers yet another teaser
pic: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1000&message=10304572

Zeiss nameplate, with what looks to be a rangefinder window!!!

Now if it is digital.....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] contax guessing game...)
Reply from kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux) ([Leica] contax guessing game...)