Subject: [Leica] Nepal: gear
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Sep 19 04:45:47 2004

Thanks Marc, I have thought of hiring a troup of porters, but it seems
it will be just me and therefore  a more limited array of gear. I don't
think we sleep at 5500, only scale that height to capture the vistas.
Not that the height of Gorak Shep or Gokyo are to be sneezed at. We
have given ourselves an extra 4 days over the rate which was originally
proposed, and if we only make it to one of the two main destinations,
I'll still be happy and content.

Cheers