Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon F6
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 09:19:25 2004

I also keep mine, but it sits unused these days.  Great Camera though.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           09/20/2004 10:38 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] OT:  Nikon F6

They are still available but are no longer being made. Once supplies
run out there will not be another production run. The F3 was my
favorite Nikon camera and the one I judge all other SLRs by.

John Collier