Subject: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 12:10:23 2004

Basically what I said today when I saw the 20D Canon. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>        |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           09/20/2004 01:33 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix

Damn thing looks like a three story apartment building designed by a
committee of blind architechts, and constructed out of packing crates.
Enjoy! ;-)