Subject: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 12:47:03 2004

Doug

I suspect if one of our daughters had painted the puppy or the horse she
would also still be alive.  However, there seems to be a different standard
for husbands - We don't get it so easy, or is it just that way in my
household? ;-)

An example:  When I announced to Kat, our German student from last year,
that I had bought a 24mm lens for my R4, her reply was..."And Chris let you
live?"  I then told her it was used and for a very good price compared the
new price.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>              |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           09/20/2004 02:06 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

on 9/20/04 11:10 AM, grduprey@rockwellcollins.com at
grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> Ouch!
>
> That won't work either.  We have only been in the current house for 3
years
> as it is.  I paint the puppy and I die!

My daughter painted the puppy and they're both still alive... this might
work... though I suspect I'd have to buy a horse for SWMBO.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com