Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon Sep 20 13:34:31 2004

on 9/20/04 12:56 PM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> It's odd, though, Jonathan, that Cosina managed to pull the whole thing
> off in next to no time.

We don't know how long the thing was in gestation before it was announced.

> But if the damn thing's going to be obsolete in 15 minutes, and doesn't
> have to be capabable of going off to boarding school with little
> Skipper, Jr's little Skipper III, then why does it have to have that
> Leica build and price tag? Confused minds really do want to know. :-)

Good point, and I'm curious to see how Leica handles this question.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) (Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)