Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 20 14:05:57 2004

I suspect, Doug, that what Leica will do is give us a gorgeous piece of
photographic equipment that will last as long as its owner wants to keep
using it. And while we all keep getting hung up on the fact that the
target is constantly moving, the truth is that for most people on this
list, a good current sensor of 5 mgp or above will provide good enough
quality images so that one really shouldn't ever hve to replace the
camera.