Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Sep 20 14:47:09 2004

BD, how long will the electronic bits and pieces last? I don't think
Leica will
be able to guarantee a life as long as we are used to from Leica
anologue equipment.

If they offer an upgrade service for the
electronics/sensors/software/hardware whatever,
we may have a good lease of life for a digital camera. Up to now other
companies have been changing
soft and hardware in leaps and bounds, in time for the PMA or Photokina.
Douglas