Subject: [Leica] selling used camera gear from Canada to USA
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Mon Sep 20 18:03:23 2004

Thanks John and everyone else who responded to this.   As luck would have
it, a few years ago I did actually register the lens with Customs before a
trip to the USA, and I still have the little green card (and I could
probably dig up the original sales invoice for the item if I had to).

So I think I will go ahead and just ship it to the USA from here.

thanks,

-dan c.